Thursday, October 14, 2010

And so it begins...the first cold of the season.

Ah...nothing feels more like Fall than the crunching leaves on the ground, the sweet smell of my Bath and Body Works scented wall flower “Leaves” permeating the air in my apartment and finally turning off the central air. But alas the happy fall moments soon turn to despair when my nose begins to drip and I am puking in the bathroom.

 Not only does my ailment cause me pain and suffering, but it also leads people to think that I have conceived a child, because apparently any person who throws up, is of child bearing age, and is not drunk must be pregnant. However, I am not pregnant (someday soon I am sure I will announce differently, but right now my womb has a VACANT sign flashing).  I find it funny because as we speak my dear sweet husband is saying that this blog entry will definitely jinx us, but I plan on taking my chances, and my wonderful, yet baby crazy, mother  is “liking” the hell out of every baby comment made on my Facebook page—which is actually a step up because at least she isn’t stopping people in the grocery store to tell poor strangers that she is switching my birth control pills with sugar pills (no joke people she has done this…on numerous occasions), at least I can delete her “like” if I want.


One day soon I am sure my news will be different…but not yet. One must wait for greatness J

Hello Fall…you bring me joy, pain, and rumor control.

Like sand through the hour glass…so are the days of my life.  (Did I mention I am totally loopy from a fever?)

No comments:

Post a Comment